🧐 What is stromno and How does it work?
Stromno app allows you easily broadcast your heart rate data from Apple Watch and show it on live stream. Login with a short code and BPM value will be shown in your personal widget/overlay.
Stromno was created for live streamers to show real-time heart rate on Twitch, YouTube. It is easy to set up Stromno heart rate widget in 1 minute. You can customize the widget and get a unique URL for OBS(Twitch Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs OBS) on the website. Multiple designs available to fit your stream layout.
The App integrates with Apple Health app.
Visit stromno.com to create an account, get login code, design your widget/overlay.
How to use:
- get the Apple Watch app
- create an account on stromno.com
- get a short login code on the site Dashboard
- open the Watch app, login, start streaming
- change the widget on the website
- copy your heart rate widget URL and use it as a Browser source (in OBS, Twitch Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs OBS)
- enjoy more fun and interactivity on your live stream on Twitch or YouTube