🧐 What is isle of arrows – tower defense and How does it work?
Isle of Arrows is a Puzzle Tower Defense game in which you build a fortress in the sky. Place towers, expand the isle, and build your own paths. Can you find the perfect spot for each tile to beat the RNG and defend against waves of invaders?
* Tile-Placement meets Tower Defense: Isle of Arrows is a unique blend of genres that adds a new strategic puzzle element to the Tower Defense formula.
* Roguelike structure: Each run is randomly generated with different tiles, enemies, rewards and events. Playing through campaigns unlocks more elements to appear in the game.
* Modes & modifiers: A variety of game modes, guilds, game modifiers, and challenges make each playthrough unique.
Each round, you get to place a tile on the isle for free. Spending coins allows you to skip to the next tile immediately. When you're ready, call the next enemy wave and watch your placed defenses in action.
There are 50+ tiles in Isle of Arrows:
Towers attack the invaders. Roads extend the path the enemies walk on. Flags grow the isle, giving you more space to build. Gardens reward you with coins. Taverns boost all adjacent archery towers. And so on.
* 3 game Modes: Campaign, Gauntlet, Daily Defense
* 3 themed campaigns that each have their own unique set of tiles
* 70+ tiles
* 75+ bonus cards
* 10+ events that can help or hinder you
Please note that Isle of Arrows does not offer cloud save functionality for the time being.