🧐 What is itranslate translator and How does it work?
iTranslate is one of the leading translation and dictionary apps designed to help you break language barriers with ease. Seamlessly translate text, websites, objects, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our unique Custom Phrasebook feature allows you to learn new languages and create personalized collections of phrases for various life situations. And if you need to use iTranslate abroad, our Offline Mode allows you to forget about paying expensive roaming charges.
• Text translations in over 100 languages.
• Phrasebook - with over 250 predefined phrases.
• Different dialects available.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Widgets & Flashcards: Learn a new phrase or word each day, directly from your home screen!
• Pronunciation in male or female voices.
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• NEW! Custom Phrasebook - to create your own collection of phrases.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 1 million App Store reviews!
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the ""Apple's App Store Matrix"" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
California Privacy Rights:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.