🧐 What is pregnancy & baby tracker - wte and How does it work?
Start tracking your baby's growth today with the pregnancy and baby app chosen by more than 15 million parents.
What to Expect, the world’s best-known, most trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, offers an all-in-one pregnancy and baby tracker app with thousands of medically accurate articles to help you navigate pregnancy and parenthood. Find guides for each step of your journey, from starting a family and pregnancy through the baby and toddler years.
• Due Date Calculator that reveals your due date based on last period, IVF transfer, conception, and ultrasound plus offers fun facts about your baby
• Week-by-week pregnancy tracker with info about baby's development and pregnancy symptoms
• Themed baby size comparisons and visual countdown for each week of pregnancy
• Helpful daily tips tailored to where you are in your pregnancy
• Chinese Gender Predictor that lets you guess baby’s sex
• Expert-reviewed articles on pregnancy symptoms and health
• Videos showing baby’s development in utero during each week of pregnancy
• Registry Builder to help you with your baby registry throughout your pregnancy
• Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator to see how your pregnancy weight is tracking
• Detailed pregnancy and baby product reviews and expert buying guides
• Pregnancy Recipe Guide offering healthy, safe meal ideas
• Info about tests and screenings during pregnancy
• Tight-knit What to Expect Community groups connecting parents and parents-to-be based on birth months, location, interests and more
After Baby’s Arrival
• Baby Tracker that lets you time and track baby’s feedings, log pump sessions and diaper changes, record tummy time, and more
• Month-by-month experience and milestone tracker for each step of your baby’s life, from the newborn to the toddler stage
• Daily tips customized by baby’s age and stage, your postpartum recovery, and your parenting journey
• Videos and expert articles about sleep schedules, feeding tips, milestones, and baby’s growth and development
• Medically reviewed articles and info about baby’s health, doctor’s appointments and vaccines
• Connections in our caring Community groups related to your baby’s birth month, health conditions, parenting styles and more
When Starting a Family
• Ovulation Calculator that pinpoints your most fertile days based on last period and cycle
• Pregnancy Due Date Calculator, which helps you figure out baby’s potential due date when you’re TTC
• Expert advice and articles to help you understand your cycle, signs of ovulation and pregnancy, fertility issues, adoption and surrogacy, and more
• Supportive Community groups devoted to prepping for pregnancy and parenthood, TTC, and fertility treatments
All content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and regularly reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It’s in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect come from highly respected expert organizations including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals and other reputable sources.
For more about What to Expect's medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Use our pregnancy app to help you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect