🧐 What is us debt clock .org and How does it work?
The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 3000, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the way forward into Future elections.
• Compare the Debt, GDP, Debt Per Citizen and Unfunded Liabilities of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 and 8 Years at Current Rates.
• See the Top 50 US City Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.
• Look into the Classified Budgets and Programs of the various US agencies.
• See all NASA's Current and Past Space programs represented in Today's Dollars.
• See the Cost of every US War in Today's dollars
• See the Cost of America's Military Hardware through History and in Inflation Adjusted Dollars Today.
• See a complete list of the Average Pay and 20 year Increase for the Top 200 Occupations in the U.S.
• See the Fortunes in Today's Dollars of some off America's top pioneers
• A special feature which lists America's most Expensive Natural Disasters in Today's Dollars.
• Take a Glimpse back in time 100 years and see the increase in prices for a List of Common Consumer items, Including Cars.
• Keep up to date with World Energy Usage, Precious Metals Production and Demand, Year to Date Auto Sales and Home Prices and Sales Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each other, 4 years into the future.