🧐 What is cnc machinist calculator pro and How does it work?
CNC Machinist Calculator Pro is a machining calculator designed for manufacturing engineers, machinists, CNC operators, tool & die makers, and at home hobbyists. CNC Machinist Calculator Pro is great for CNC programmers or machine operators who need to make quick calculations on the fly. It's also a great tool for quoting new work. Visit www.cncdirt.com for more info This CNC machining calculator app includes the following features: 1. Turning Calculators for lathe operators *Cutting Speed Calculation by Material *Grooving/Cut off cycle time Calculation *Rough turn cycle time Calculation *Cutting Speed Calculations *Cutting speed to RPM conversions *Feed per rev - Feed per minute conversions 2. Milling Calculators for mill operators *Cutting Speed & Feed Calculation by Material *RPM to Cutting Speed Conversions *Feed per Minute - Feed per tooth Conversions *Radial Chip Thinning Calculation *Metal Removal rate Calculation *Milling cut time Calculation *Circle Milling Calculations - Both inner & outer *Ball Mill Cusp Height Calculation *Ball Mill Effective diameter/Chip Thinning Calculator *Thread Milling Calculations - Both inner & outer 3. Drilling Calculators *Cutting Speed Calculation by material *Cycle time calculation *Drill point Length calculation 4. Gun drilling Calculators *Cutting Speed Calculation by material *Cycle time calculation 5. Thread Calculators 6. True Position Calculators 7. Bolt Pattern Calculators 8. Surface Finish Calculators 9. Drill & Tap charts
10. Thread data for the following threads: * 60° Threads (Pitch Ø, Minor Ø, Major Ø, Helix, Lead, etc.) * NPT Threads * Acme Threads * STI Threads
11. Thread over 3 wire info (Size limits, min, max, & best wire)
12. Center drill dimensions
13. Unit converter
14. Hardness conversions
17. Blue Print Geometric Tolerance Descriptors - GD&T
18. SFM calculator for drilling, milling, & turning over 170 materials
19. Tap Drill Calculator for roll form & cut taps
20. Various Geometric calculators
21. Triangle Solver
22. CNC keyway calculator
23. Custom macro variables, logic, arguments, & arithmetic data
24. Machinist Forum
25. Export G-code for internal & external chamfers, tapers, & radii with tool nose comp.
26. Circle segment calculator ( arc calculator )
27. National Pipe Thread data - NPT threads
28. Material Property Search with machinability info
29. Material Weight Calculator for over 170 materials & 10 shapes
30. Tool Wear section with images helpful info to improve tool life
31. Machinist Test with 6 categories to test your strengths & weaknesses
32. Socket Head Cap Screw hole dimensions
33. Scientific Calculator which includes: * sine (sin) * cosine (cos) * tangent (tan) * arcsine (sin-1) * arccosine (cos-1) * arctangent (tan-1) * square (x²) * cube (x³) * pi (π) * square root (√) * base 10 logarithm (log) * exponential function (ex) * natural logarithm (In).
34. Linear Thermal Expansion Calculator
35. Grinding Calculations * Plunge Grind - Q Prime, grit penetration & aggressiveness * Surface Grind - Q Prime, grit penetration & aggressiveness * Grinding Wheel Velocity * Work piece Velocity * Work piece RPM to wheel RPM ratio cylindricity error calculator * Wheel Mesh (Grit) size conversion * Equivalent wheel diameter
36. More to come...
We're quickly becoming the best engineering calculator on the market
Check us out at www.cncdirt.com