🧐 What is aetna health and How does it work?
The Aetna Health℠ app helps you stay on top of your health care when and where it works for you. With just a few taps, you can find a doctor, see claims and plan information, and access your ID card. You can even talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video. It’s simple. And, it’s all in the palm of your hand.
We’re also continuously adding new features and functionality to improve your experience.
This app is available to most Aetna members. Members in select plans may not be eligible yet, but we’re continually working to expand access. If you aren’t eligible today, check back in a few months.
App features may vary depending on your plan.
Connect to care
• Search for in-network providers and facilities
• See provider ratings and reviews from other patients
• Get cost estimates before you get care*
• Look up medications by their brand or generic names and learn about side effects
• Search for MinuteClinic® locations and services inside select CVS Pharmacy® and Target® locations, and schedule a MinuteClinic appointment*
• Talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video*
• Connect with COVID vaccine resources
Manage your health and benefits
• Access your ID card whenever you need it including saving to your Apple Wallet
• Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductible*
• Check PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances*
• View your plan summary and get information about what’s covered*
• See claims and Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) to get information about what’s covered
• Pay claims using your bank account or credit card*
• Receive personalized health reminders*
• Sync your data automatically by allowing Aetna Health to access your steps and exercise data from HealthKit*
Eligible members with benefits through Aetna Pharmacy* can also
• View prescription details for you and your family
• Get cost estimates for brand name or generic drugs
• Search for a pharmacy based on location, distance or other criteria
• Refill mail-order prescriptions
• Request prescription refills at a CVS retail pharmacy
*available for members in eligible plans
Aetna and MinuteClinic inside select CVS Pharmacy and Target locations (which either operates or provides certain management support services to MinuteClinic-branded walk-in clinics) are part of the CVS Health® family of companies.